Inspirations from 'The Edit' Magazine

21:47 Margarida 0 Comments







A The Edit, disponível no site da Net-a-Porter, é uma das revistas online de que mais gosto. Agrada-me a forma como aborda as novas tendências de moda e lifestyle, e inspiram-me as suas propostas cheias de estilo. E por esse motivo, não pude evitar trazer aqui algumas imagens que me "prenderam" a atenção nas últimas edições. Aconselho a visita. É, sem dúvida, uma boa maneira de estar sempre actualizada!

The Edit, available in Net-a-Porter site, is one of my favourite online magazines. The way the magazine approaches new fashion trends and lifestyle tips, pleases me. And I always get inspired by its stylish proposals. For that reason, I just couldn't help but to bring these images to Blog, since they caught my attention through the last editions. A advise a visit. It is, no doubt, a great way to stay always updated!





































Source: THE EDIT
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comentários: