PEKAN 2013/2014 - The "Making Of" - New Jewellery Catalogue

23:51 Margarida 0 Comments







Assim que recepcionei o video do "Making Of" do catálogo da campanha 2013/2014 da Pekan, fiquei cheia de curiosidade por saber as novidades e as tendências que a marca nos reserva para a próxima temporada. Apressei-me a vê-lo e, como fã confessa que sou das jóias da Pekan, adorei. Nota máxima para a Pekan por este "making of" cheio de estilo, sofisticação e classe, tal como já vem sendo habitual.

As soon as I received the "Making Of" video of Pekan new catalogue 2013/2014, I felt so curious to see all the news and trends that the brand will bring us for next season. I watched it right away, and as a confessed fan of Pekan jewels, I have to tell You that I loved it. A "making of" full with style, sophistication and also classy. Take a look. 




You Might Also Like

0 comentários: