I´m crazy about MICHAEL KORS Winter handbags...

18:14 Margarida 0 Comments


Questions & Answers with Michael Kors

Where do you find inspiration?
I can be inspired by anything from my travels around the world to a great movie to people watching on the street. For this Fall collection, my inspiration was closer to home. I love the sexy simplicity of American women- everyone from 70's supermodel Patti Hanson to Ali MacGraw in Love Story to Carolyn Bessette Kennedy in the 90's to Gwyneth Paltrow today.

What do you think are key items for the fall wardrobe?
I think key elements to your fall closet include a great white button down, grey flannel trousers, a camel coat and classic trench, a brown and black boot that you can dress down or up, and of course, the perfect black pump. For weekends, your favorite 'boyfriend sweater' and five pocket jeans.

Do you have any fall plans?
Autumn in New York is romantic, beautiful and relaxing. Unlike the summer, when everyone is trying to get out of the city, fall is the perfect season to stroll along Madison Avenue or Bleecker Street and see the whole city come to life after a long, hot summer. Nothing beats the beauty of Central Park as the leaves start to turn. Of course when I need to take a breather from the big city bustle, I love to head to Big Sur, California to the Post Ranch Inn. It's a little bit rustic, yet totally chic. Full hippie deluxe.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários: